Saturday, March 29, 2014

Decisions Make My Head Spin RoUnD


So I know I haven't posted since monday, but I still have to get my own shutter control and until then my good friend Abby has decided to help me out ;D
And since I obviously can't see her everyday I shall be posting mostly weekends and such!

We took these suuper late in the day and I'm surprised that they're not that blurry seeing as there was barely any light :P
This is probably one of my favorite go-to outfits I have! It's so comfy and I love huge band tees (:
I just bleached and dyed my hair a sea foam greenish colour and I'm hoping it will stick around for a while ;) I'm kindof lovin' it!
I Bleached and dyed Abby's hair as well and I'm super pleased with the way it turned out!----(http://lookbook.nu/look/6032547-Primark-Jacket-Similar-Here-Sweater-Where-Is-My-Mind)
Anywhoo, I hope you liked the post for now!
Farewelllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment