Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Just cool stuff

Source***http://www.tukshoes.com/store/products/singleproduct/1210
These shoes are so fluffin cool! I wasn't sure how I felt about the heel at first, but now I'm just in love with it *_*
They're $100 and I know I could never spend that much money on one pair of shoes!
I'd have to save up for months xP
Well if I'm still dreaming about them in a month or two then maybe I'll get them, I have so much stuff on my plate right now though.
I worked with my boyfriend's mom today and made $20 in 45 minutes by cleaning and that's about 3 hours of minimum wage which is pretty cool ;D

These red plaid shoes are also on my dream list! Augh why are shoes so expensive! >_<
I am totally in love with the spikes and the plaid is just so calling my name!


No comments:

Post a Comment