Saturday, May 31, 2014

Vertigo

Skirt ** pacsun (similar here)
Bustier ** Nasty Gal
Stockings ** Spurst
Booties ** Urbanog


I haven't been posting that much these days. I kind of just stopped caring and started trying to focus more on my real life things. Plus it's not like anyone is disappointed lol
And by the way I didn't edit the colour in my hair to make it more vibrant, it really really just looks that way. 
I got this corset thingy from nasty gal for only $20! It's kinda small around my bust area (seeing as my tits are abnormally large for the proportions of my body.) Sometimes I wish they weren't so I could wear cute little bustiers casually.
This skirt I got a while ago from pacsun, I quite enjoy shiny things as any girl would and this skirt is silver and shines in the sunlight :3
I've been wearing these thigh highs for the past week and I need to stop soon before people begin to think I don't wash them lol
Anywho, my boyfriend's band has a show tonight at some house party.. I'm going with Abby and hanging out with her a bit before the show. 
Well that's it for now, hope you are all having a splendid day!





No comments:

Post a Comment