Monday, June 23, 2014

Glow in the Darkness That's How We Do It

Tye Dye Tank ** Thrifted (thanks grandma)
High Waisted Acid Wash Shorts ** forever 21
Thigh High Nylons ** Yandy
Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Coltranes ** Out of stock

So my best friend Abby went up north for the week and I usually take pictures with her, so I decided it was time to get a tripod and shutter release. I used a Canon Rebel XSI for these and bare with me I am still figuring out how to use it. I still love taking picture with Abby way more, but for the days she's not around or vice versa this will do!
I'm going to arizona in a week and will try to post as much as possible!
Nothing very special about this outfit today I was just going for casual mixed with tye dye which worked out well adding a colorful touch that I don't normally go for.
Anywho, I hope you are having a lovely day!
Farewell.




No comments:

Post a Comment