Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jeepster

Fishnet Shirt ** Spurst
Exploited shirt ** Second hand (Get it here)
High Waisted Shorts ** Go Jane
Docs ** drmartens.com



So today I took pictures with my iphone and they actually turned out quite well. I got this fishnet shirt in the mail like a week ago and I fluffing love it, and these shorts, THESE SHORTS. I am fucking in love with them, they are my new favorite article of clothing I own. I love them to bits I really really do.
I had been looking for a pair of high waisted shorts that are comfy and dark acid washed for a while, my other pair of high waisted shorts are light and kinda too tight for comfort :P
Anywho I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a pair of comfy shorts :3
I'm at my boyfriends house right now watching him play saints row 3 and it's so silly haha
Well that's it for today, hope you liked it!
Toodle-loo~



No comments:

Post a Comment