Friday, July 4, 2014

Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered

So yeah in case anyone didn't know (like I didn't 10 years ago) Arizona has palm trees! 
it's the desert and they really really shouldn't due to the heat but they do! They actually import them here from California believe it or not lol
Like what makes you think there should be palm trees in Arizona!? Nopee... I have yet to take photos in front of any cacti. Some cactus plants are as tall as trees here it's soo cool!
Anywho I got this skirt at forever 21 and the shirt is from Jay's house with Adam's artwork haha
I super want to find the stencil again because it's faded so much in the past two years :(
I didn't bring any non t-shirt band shirt thingies which is a bummer because I really wanted to pair this skirt with something elegant and witchy however the closest I could find was Fuck Stuff!
And I paired it with my docs as always and I super love how perfectly tall they are! It's not too much and it's not too little!
Well today is gonna be lazy hazy. We're not goin anywhere due to awful traffic of the holidays and the pool is all dirty from last night's dust storm :(
In case any of you were wondering which I know you weren't, but the title of today's blog post is from Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2! So yeah :)
Anywho! I gottsss to goessss.
I wish you all a happy holiday and don't drink and drive!






No comments:

Post a Comment