Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tabula Rasa

Dress ** forever21
Shoes ** Jeffrey Campbell


Hello all!
So I am in Arizona and it is flipping 110 degrees everyday! :o 
Anywho I took these yesterday at dusk because it was the coolest time that the sun is out!
As you can tell probably from the fact that I'm like glowing with golden light haha
Anywho I'm here visiting my dad and grandparents! My dad and I are taking a road trip back to Michigan on sunday and he's leaving me his car :D
We're going to Washington D.C. because he's a history teacher and wants to see all the historical stuff. It should be pretty cool! 
This dress reminds me of witches and I loveee ittt <33
It's from forever 21 and I actually went to the store and got it! The mall in AZ is HUUUGE (compared to the one in A2) and the forever21 is 2 STORIES!
Well yeah I gotta go now so have a fabu day! <3 ~









No comments:

Post a Comment