Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Long Distance Runner

Shirt ** Thrifted
Skirt ** Hot Topic
Choker ** Thrifted
Thigh Highs ** Spurst
Coltranes ** Jeffrey Campbell

So I got this Hellbunny Skirt from Hot Topic a few months ago and this is the first time I've worn it! Mostly because I don't like tucking my shirt into things and you have to with this skirt or else the buckles will make you look super bulky :P
I got a medium and it was waaay too big for me :(
So I had to take it in a little. Overall I'm pretty disappointed in this skirt. It's nothing at all how I thought it would be. It's super awkward and there's too much fabric around the waist for me.
Well Anyways I threw on my Exploited shirt and coltranes to accompany my stubborn skirt! And I think it turned out rather nicely :)
I really love this outfit wether the skirt is a pain in the ass or not.
Anyways I hope you all have a lovely day!
Catchya on the flip side~
-Cloggy







1 comment: