Sunday, November 2, 2014

Harley Quinn!

Boots ** Demonia
So I didn't get the chance to post my costume online on Halloween because I was too busy shootin' bitches with the Joker ;D
This whole outfit is made from random black and red articles of clothing from my wardrobe with the occasional modification that I DIY'd. 
I've fucking loved Harley Quinn since 5th grade and I remember wanting to dress up like her then and I was 10! haha but every Halloween I've thought about it and didn't think I could pull it off cause she's so damn sexy and badass! But a bunch of my friends told me I had the curves for it and was crazy enough so I thought "go for it!" and I did :3
I am super happy with the way it turned out and had a lot of fun with it! I think this is actually my first costume where I was really pleased with the outcome.:) 
Anywho, I've been playing Dark Souls with Jay fricken so much! It's sooo hard, but the feeling you get when you accomplish something beats anything haha
Tonight we're gonna try some Halo Reach!
Last night we went around town and got a bunch of Xbox supplies and I got two games and he gave me one of his headsets so that was really nice! And we fixed my tv so I can actually play games on it now and I couldn't be more happy haha
Anyways I hope you enjoyed my Harley :)





Harley! Poison Ivy and the Joker! My friends decided to dress up too and we were just a few awesome comic book villains ;D


1 comment: