Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Willow Rosenberg

Fuzzy Pink Sweater ** Target
Velvet Skirt ** Forever 21
Legwarmers ** Ragstock
Moonies ** Amazon

So I got this fuzzy pink sweater on sale at Target a few days ago, and I love it soooo much! The main reason I went for pink was because it reminds me of Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (aka the best show on earth and my inspiration for life in general) ANYwho these nylons are my new obsession <3 ahah as obessesed with an article of clothing you can get? I dunno clothes are just material possessions and they don't really mean shit haha They're so trivial, but hey I like expressing my own style with 'em so yay! Little things in life right? ;3
Well I gotta go! I've been doing so much math lately and have to go start some more!
Later!<3











1 comment:

  1. The sweater looks good and the color is cute. Is it warm in this snowy weather. It looks good on you. Your boots are also very nice and looks quite warm.

    ReplyDelete